www.flickr.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mid-Summer Meltdown....


10 years ago....if someone would have told me that I would be loading 8 children into "MY" minivan to go to the park....I would have laughed hysterically and said "Never Happen". Well it happened! I guess I will officially do anything to keep my child occupied, including taking every child in the neighborhood to the park with us. I have reached that mid-summer meltdown point where I never want to hear another child's voice for the rest of my life! I am running out of ideas..... Park, Beach, Zoo, Waterpark, Art Project, Nature Center, Bake Something...Repeat! I personally think that boys just like to argue and taunt each other mercilessly. I was trying to think back to when I was young and I do not remember purposely wanting to annoy each other, we just played! I would just like 5 minutes of silence please! Thank God for weekend getaways with the girls! 3 more days...3 more days...3 more days!

No comments: