www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Handwork Group....

I have been hibernating for the past few months, but with the return of Spring I have been inspired to venture out of my cave. I have not seen my Oakland Steiner Handwork Sisters for months, so I decided to go visit them yesterday. I'm so glad that I did!
It was great to see everyone.
Our latest project is The Knitted Farmyard Blanket. Our very talented leader Patty Urda got us started on this wonderful project almost a year ago and it is finally coming together. The first blanket is being pieced together this week to be auctioned at the Oakland Steiner Spring Auction this weekend. We celebrated Patty & Kerstin's birthdays. Happy Birthday Girls! Patty Made a delicious spring salad, Yummy! Wren got tired and hungry and wanted to go home. A fun time was had by all!

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

What a beautiful space, filled with beautiful sisters, beautiful yarns and color and creativity and ... love!